One year ago today Taylor and
Frankie said their "I Do's".
As those solemn vows were spoken,
my daughterbecame a wife,
and I gained a really special son-in-love!
It was a wonderful day,
blessed by the Lord in so very many ways!
Taylor and Frankie ~
What a joy it has been to watch you soar this past year!
To see the Lord knit you together as husband and wife,
as He leads your hearts to work for His purpose.
Your willingness to live on very little, so that
you may be a blessing to others says much
about who you are. Your generosity makes
this world a much better place.
I am so proud of your first year
together--and I look forward
to what the Lord has in
store for the year that
lies ahead!
May He bless you and keep you always in His care!
Happy 1st Anniversary!
I love you,
Mom
Blessings from my proud mama bird nest ~
Tina







4 comments:
Has it been a year already?
We remember the wedding day with such warm memories! We are so happy to have gotten to be a part of that special day, and to know these special people!
God be with them always!
Love,
The A's
I am remembering what a busy time it was for you last year. Teddi's first Gotcha Day, a BROKEN ARM(!), and the wedding. Whew! I get tired just thinking about it!
Happy Anniversary to a special couple!
Blessings,
Sarah
Aw, thanks momma! :)
Thanks, it was the best day ever!
Post a Comment