I mentioned in a post a while back that my brother and his wife are in the process of adopting. They have three great sons, ages 19, 18, and 14, and adoption is something that their family has been praying about for quite some time. Last fall the Lord moved in an unexpected way, and quite suddenly brought these two smiling babes into their lives.
I have been given permission to share, but since the adoptions are not quite finalized I will wait to introduce the babes by name when the process is complete. So without further adieu . . .
On this Thankful Thursday I praise Him
for this little man "N" who is three . . .
Can you say thoughtful . . .
and serious . . .
and as cute as can be?
What a blessing!
And for doubling the blessing-- I praise Him for
Little Miss "L" who just turned two (and I got to be there)!
Can you say beautiful
sweetness?
Ohhh the yummy dimples!
This is my sis-in-love Jodi helping her baby girl
open birthday presents-- surrounded by cousins.
( You gotta love that word giiiiiiiirl after raising a house full of rough and tumble).
I wish I had a picture of my brother to share.
Oh wait . . .
Here we go.
He's the one in the glasses.
Oh, that doesn't work. He's the one in the hat and Michigan shirt.
(Did I mention he's a pastor? Yep. They love him, so do I.)
Thank you Lord for family.
Thank you for answered prayers.
Thank you for growing us again through
the blessing of adoption.
Thank you for "N" and for "L"
and for hiding them under the shadow of Your wing.
Thank you for Fritz and Jodi,
and Colt and Bo and Trey--
for welcoming these babies, with arms wide open.
Thank you for blessing us with new little loves.
Blessings from my proud auntie nest ~
Tina







6 comments:
Oh Tina, they are absolutely precious! What a gift that they now have a forever family and that their forever family has them!
Blessings,
Sarah
What sweet new additions from God! They are adorable!
I'm catching up Tina and I'm so glad Teddi is okay! I noticed in the hospital pics her hair is getting so LONG! I love it!
Your hummingbird memorial box story was a great reminder for me....thank you for sharing!
Love you!
Laine
Thanks Tina for blogging about our sweet little puddins! I am still totally amazed at what the Lord has done! They are so precious! I am so thankful that we were able to spend time together this summer!
Hope Teddi's head is healing up!
Love ya bunches!
Jod
Oh, Tina they are adorable! What a blessing for your family!
Anxiously waiting to hear about another blessing that should be happening in China very soon!
Love,
Robin
Oh yes, such sweetness! Love those little faces!
Proud cousin,
T :)
So precious! And obviously so loved!! How blessed you all are!!
Post a Comment