Awwww!! Missing teeth are my favorite! Nuthin cuter, and he is adorable! I'm hoping that the boys haven't lost all their teeth yet when we go pick them up, I would love to have them to see that!
PS I also just wanted to say that I SO appreciate your comments on my blog! You make me laugh yet you are incredibly insightful and that brings me comfort. Anyhoo, just wanted you to know that. Have a great weekend my friend!
Who is this Mama bird? I am a daughter of the most High King, and it is He who blesses my nest! I have been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly 30 years, with 29 of those years spent as an Air Force wife. My true love retired in 2013 after 30 years of service to our great country. I am a mama to five -- three “bigs” and two “littles”, a mother-in-law to two--soon to be three, and "Birdie" to one sweet grandlittle, with another on the way! I am a biological mom, an adoptive mom, an Air Force mom, and a homeschooling mom. Thanks to the Air Force I have lived in Idaho and Georgia, Texas twice, Okinawa twice, and Florida three times! In March of 2013 we moved our nest to its sixteenth location, from Texas back to Michigan, where it all began. My life is full as I watch my older birds soar, and give flying lessons to my littles still learning. This blog is a place where I share our story as the Lord continually blesses our nest. Thank you for stopping by!
10 comments:
So cute! Kai is 6 and has 2 loose ones in the bottom. He jiggles and wiggles them daily. I love these phases.
Hugs!
I will ALWAYS be thrilled to hear the tooth fairy is coming for a visit! What a cute little guy!
Love, love, love his toothless grin!!
Blessings,
Sarah
Awwww!! Missing teeth are my favorite! Nuthin cuter, and he is adorable! I'm hoping that the boys haven't lost all their teeth yet when we go pick them up, I would love to have them to see that!
He still has the best smile missing teeth and all!
Hugs,
Robin
oooooo-Grinner is getting so big (and looking more like his daddy everyday, I think!)
Miss you!
Cute cute cute! Love the tooth fairy...looking forward to that fun!
What an adorable photo!!!
PS I also just wanted to say that I SO appreciate your comments on my blog! You make me laugh yet you are incredibly insightful and that brings me comfort. Anyhoo, just wanted you to know that. Have a great weekend my friend!
So so so cute! Toothless grins are the BEST! :)
Post a Comment