As you may know (because many of you are wearing them) God gave me an idea last year to make and sell our "Clearly Love" bracelets when we were raising money to build a well in Africa (mission accomplished!). Along with that came the idea (again, from God) to make our "Fly Away Home" bracelets to support the babies at Morning Star Family Home in Beijing-- (we are still making these, by the way). Both projects were a great success due to the giving hearts of so very many, and because they were God's ideas-- and His ideas are good! Very good.
Well, now another opportunity to put our fingers, and bead supply, to good use has come along, so this is what we've been up to . . .
(My sister Amy and I stringing along while we
were in Michigan on vacation.)
(Taye and Frankie have also joined
in on the action.)
and this beautiful smiling boy is the reason for our beading!







3 comments:
Sniff. Sob. Ugly cry. Ugly cry. Wow. Those photos blow me away. Can't you just see Jesus sitting next to all of you while you are beading?! You continue to amaze me. Seriously. Humbled beyond belief, Sonia.
Sonia (who for anyone else reading this, is JJ's mama)~
I love the way God works, I love the ideas He gives us when we ask, I love the way He provides--as in, "Lord, if you will show me where to find some cute little heart beads, I think I can go with this . . . that kind of provide. I love that He is in the details. I love that somehow he made a way for me to meet you, via bloggy land, so that we can be a tiny part of helping your precious boy home! He is good! Always.
Praying!
Love you--
Tina
ooh! we can hardly wait!
we all LOVE our bracelets and the causes you choose are always near and dear to our hearts.
love you!
alycia
Post a Comment