Today my Brady boy,
the baby of my bigs
will say, "I do" . . .
and my nest will grow by one more bird.
Oh happy day!
All of my birds are together in one place.
It has been a rainy week here in Roseburg, Oregon,
but this mama's heart has been nothing but sunshine.
Thursday night was Sloane's lovely bridal shower.
Last night was the wedding rehearsal and delicious dinner--
and today is the day!
Today is the day that my baby boy becomes a husband.
Today is the day that a new journey begins--
a journey planned by the Lord long ago.
Today is the day that Sloane marries the man her parents prayed for.
Today is the day that Brady marries the woman his daddy and I prayed for.
Today is the day that dreams come true.
We love you Brady and Sloane,
and we look forward to sharing
this amazing day with you
as you become man and wife.
Blessings from my celebrating nest,
Tina









5 comments:
Praying that the day is just perfect, and that their life together is filled with love, joy and the blessing of God!
Congratulations to them...and congratulations to you!!
I cannot wait to see pics!
God's blessings on their special day!!!
Congratulations and blessings! Can't wait to see all of you!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics--and hope you had a wonderful day!
Congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment