skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Looking for someone?
A couple of months ago I was sifting through some of my old snapshots (you know, the ones that should all be neatly filed in boxes or better yet artistically displayed in scrapbooks . . . it's not happening here) anyway, I came across this picture of Bryan and Brogan. Why did I take such a picture you ask? I'm not sure . . . Brogie was mesmerized by the globe and was using his little hand to spin it around. I remember making some sort of "world traveler" comment . . . he is a military brat after all . . . and then I took a picture. Do you see what I see? China. Brogan was about four months old when this was taken, which means that Teddi was in her China mommy's tummy at the time. Teddi, we have been looking for you for a very long time baby girl, and soon we will meet you on your side of the globe. I can't wait!Blessings,
T~
No comments:
Post a Comment