It's a new view of my girl . . . look at all of her long hair. Sweet girl, mama can't wait to meet you . . . we will be there soon, I promise.Blessings~
T~
It's a new view of my girl . . . look at all of her long hair. Sweet girl, mama can't wait to meet you . . . we will be there soon, I promise.Blessings~
T~
I love you my baby girl~
Your mama
3 comments:
Tina,
I love the new picture of Teddi. Thanks so much for the sweet words of encouragement that you left on our blog. I think it takes someone who has walked in my shoes as you have to understand the complete sense of helplessness and frustration. I am hoping it is soon!
Margaret
Look at her waving! How sweet! That is so awesome that you were able to get the news and updates from that other mother! HOW WONDERFUL! I am SO excited for you and praising God with you!
You need to get there soon before Rapunzel's hair trips her!!! Look at the amount it's grown since February!
Post a Comment