
Cutest little baby face!
Just wanted to share another picture of our sweet girl. We have been blessed to receive many older pictures of Teddi during our wait. Look at my little Miss Serious . . . I love that face!
We're hoping for Travel Approval from China this week, so that we can make our arrangements!! We have brought the suitcases in from storage, and I've started making piles . . .
Come on CCAA, bring on my travel approval. . . please. Mother's Day is coming and my gift is waiting in China!
We're getting closer baby girl. Lord, please prepare her heart.
Blessings~
T~







3 comments:
I see she's got it covered - hair or no hair: accessorize, accessorize, accessorize. I clicked on her for a close-up. She truly is so beautiful.
She is so pretty!
I pray that TA comes soon...like tomorrow!
I love that face! Gosh, she reminds me of my Anna Grace so much. You are so close to holding that little face....wooohooo!!
Post a Comment