Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coming and Going

My big birds are all over the place . . .

Of course Bryce was here for his two weeks leave in June and then returned to Spokane. This picture was taken right before we left to take him to the airport. Brogie misses his biggest brother so much, so does mama, we all do . . . but it is a wonderful feeling to have one of my birds soaring very successfully, on his own! I'm a proud mama bird! I love you Bryce!

Brady has spent the last ten days visiting old friends in Florida. One of Brady's friends here in Texas (Adam) was headed to Orlando with his family, and Adam's mom and dad were gracious enough to tote Brady as far as Fort Walton Beach and drop him off! They picked him back up yesterday on their way back through. We will be reunited with Brady this morning. Teddi and Brogan just finished making "Welcome Home" signs--they have missed there middle big brother so much!

Brady has wanted to return to Fort Walton to visit old friends for the past two years --ever since we left. We are so thankful that he was blessed with transportation, and sweet families to put him up during his stay! We love you Brade, and we missed you!

My Taylor girl spent last week in Houston (the city where her true love resides, hi Frankie!) She came home late Saturday night, long enough to repack and was out the door yesterday morning at 7:30, headed for Mexico! She arrived safely in Monterrey, Mexico last night for a week long mission trip. Taylor and the team she is with will work at an orphanage all week. Taylor was very excited about this opportunity, I can't wait to hear the reports from Mexico! Sending love to you in Monterrey, Taye!

All of last week found us with only our two little birds in the nest-- It was calm, in a sort of way that just one three and one four year old can bring calm, as opposed to the revolving door of teenagers and young adults. Did I just use three and four year old and calm in the same sentence? Maybe calm isn't the right word, it was different, let's just say that! I missed my big birds much . . . and still do!
I was just looking through some pictures and found these that we took one night while Bryce was home. Do we see where Flit might get her flitting? That's my Brady front and center, my Big Flit!

All of my birds together.

In the nest, or away, my nest is blessed!

Blessings from One Blessed Nest~


Tina

Note to my commenter's: I have set my comment moderation to "approval by Blog owner", this after seeing a Blogger friend get a very unwanted comment on her blog, while in China no less. ( The comment had a link to a porn site-- Bloggers beware). You can still comment all you want, and please do--I am so encouraged! The comments will just come to me by email first and will appear on the blog once I approve them! Thanks for understanding! T~

2 comments:

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

Hello

Sue Huber said...

What a beautiful tribute to all your birds. With a nest like yours, no matter how far they fly, they'll always love coming back to your nest to recharge.
Sue