Monday, July 21, 2008

Out of Order Posts . . .

There is a new post below my "Joy Tripled" post, regarding my own birds. I just posted it, but I began them both on Saturday night--so Blogger has posted them in the order I began them.


Blogger friends, is there anyway to change that?


Joy Tripled Update: All three babes have now been united with their families! JOY! JOY! JOY!


Blessings~


T~

3 comments:

Ohilda said...

Tina,

Go back and edit the posts, then scroll down and click on POST OPTIONS, you can change the date there.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Vivian said...

WOOOHOOO!
Rejoicing with all those blessed families!
Thank you for letting us know about Bao Bao and all.
Love you!
Alycia

FHL said...

Had to visit your blog after seeing your two cuties in their Red Wing Jerseys (profile Pic) over on Margaret's blog....Didn't know I'd gain a wonderful piece of blogging advice as well! So glad I stopped by :o)