Tina
P.S. Crazy meaning many things . . .
-I saw yet another doctor (last Friday) in an attempt to get some answers to my Adult ADD questions . . . it's a maybe . . . yep, a maybe. Maybe I have it . . . maybe I don't . . . maybe one of these days I'll get a doctor that understands what I'm trying to tell them . . . just maybe . . . in the meantime life in my crazy household goes on . . . sometimes I'm on top of it . . . sometimes it's on top of me! (My mom has always said, "Don't lose your sense of humor and you'll be all right".)
- Crazy . . . Flit and Grinner decided tonight bedtime just wasn't for them. Grinner, because he was afraid of having bad dreams (can't have any if you don't go to sleep right?). Flit wasn't staying in bed if Grinner wasn't. Long story short after several failed attempts, I plain gave up and moved them both to our bed with a reading light and a stack of library books. An hour (and a snack) later, daddy retried the tuck in thing, only for Flit to have a meltdown--daddy and Flit are now asleep in Flit's bed. Grinner is snoring and hopefully having sweet dreams . . .
- In the middle of all of that my big boy called from Spokane to catch up. Crazy. He heard more of me talking to (pleading with) the "wees" than he heard me talking to him. I said, "Boy, this really makes you miss us doesn't it?" NOT!
- Crazy . . . My baby girl is getting married in exactly eight months. I was doing this big post on how she was getting married in exactly nine months, and how I had carried her for nine months in my womb, and now I had nine months to prepare to let her fly . . . it was a good post, pictures (and tears) and everything . . . and then I recounted. Eight months, Tina . . . it's only eight months . . . so much for creativity, and I lost a whole month . . . One less month to prepare to let go of my girl. No post. CRAZY.
- My baby bird has her palate surgery in one week. Next Tuesday. And I thought today was crazy.
Who knew you could do a whole post, after you signed off?
CRAZY.
Thank you Grinner for the grin. I needed that, I hope someone else did too.







9 comments:
Oh, my!!! I miss Grinner! He reminds me so much of JuneBug at his age. Glad to hear that your bigs and littles are all doing well. Only 8 months til Taylor and Frankie's big day--wow! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you.
We'll be praying for next Tuesday. Keep us posted on how it goes!
I miss you so much, my dear crazy friend!!
Love,
Melissa
What a cute picture! Oh my friend, I KNOW CRAZY! heh! But, I also know I'd do it all over agian...just like you.
Hugs,
Ohilda
Love the grin!
I will be praying for Teddi's surgery. Jadon has had 4 surgeries now (1 in China), but that first palate surgery was a long one. On the bright side, Jadon did wonderfully! He really amazed us. I pray that Teddi does as well. She seems like a strong little girl.
We got our TA today! Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.
Blessings,
Sarah
Hello my friend,
just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you in all this craziness. We are also praying that Teddi's surgery goes well next week. Do let us know if you need anything.
We love you all!
Blessings,
Alycia and family
Oh Tina you are just too precious. I agree with your mom, let us never lose our sense of humor! So much of life needs to be laughed about! Like a whole post about the significance of 9 mos...it was a great idea anyway!
You know if you have any questions or just want to talk about the palate surgery, I'm here. Quan's was one year ago and it is a distant memory now. I will be praying for little Flit...and little momma bird!
From one crazy nest to another,
Laine
We are already sending the quick recovery, easy surgery vibes your way. Van seems to have plenty of them to spare..thanks to you and all the other prayers we received! Please let me know if there is any last minute questions on the surgery...happy to share our experience...I have to say we are almost back 100% already...just 8 days later...
Just like our trips to China...Graeme will have surgery a few weeks after Teddi. I am already so stressed and life is Crazy....can't imagine life a week out! Bless you and your nest. 8 months...you can do it!
Thanks for the smile, Grinner!
Girl, Crazy is my middle name!
I'll be praying for your sweet Teddi girl!
Love you,
Kim
What a cute picture of the grinner! He is such a sweet little boy. I loved how he so patiently played with the girls the other day. Praying for your crazy nest and for Teddi's surgery.
From one crazy nest to another,
Robin
Post a Comment