We raise our children with the knowledge that one day we will let them go. When it comes time for them to fly we hold our breathe (between sobs if you're me) and we let them loose . . . trusting. We pray, and we watch for the wind to catch under their wings. It happens . . . and they soar! (And we breathe). It is one of the toughest, most rewarding things I have ever done as a mom. Twice. And I am two times proud! Bryce and Taylor, I love, love, love seeing you soar . . . and Frankie, my son-in-love, you too!
I am experiencing an unexpected reward as I watch my grown birds soar. After years spent training them up, they are now teaching me, and it is sweet.
That said, my mamas heart is smiling at the most recent post by the newlys. Take a look here, be encouraged, and then do something!

How wonderful it is that
nobody need wait a single
moment before starting
to improve the world!
~ Anne Frank
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







2 comments:
Your birds are soaring for HIm because of the training in your nest!
Sweet one, you bless me beyond words.
Hugs for your day,
Sarah Dawn
Tina,
You are seeing the fruit of your love and training. What a gift! Jesus truly is alive and working in your grown-up children's lives! Thanks for sharing all that they are doing.
Blessings to you,
Sarah
Post a Comment