I'm still here . . . I was under the weather for a couple of days, and then we had a really full (but fun) weekend! I have yet to even write my Memorial Box Monday post-- I know, I know, Monday is over. Freestyle is more my style, so it may be Memorial Box Tuesday . . . or Wednesday. . . or . . . you get the picture!
The shower invite is still open to all. I'm waiting on a couple of others who said they were "coming". Addie, thank you for your gift, dear new friend! Taye and Frankie (my "newlys") thank you! Amy and Sarah, thanks for stopping in! Honestly, I am still working on my own gift, so please, anyone else, feel free to join us!
I'll check back in soon . . .
Blessings from my playing catch-up nest~
Tina







3 comments:
ahhh.... you are much more than welcome... wish I could do so much more!
With birthdays and illnesses, I finally made it over to the shower. What a blessing that these little ones are being showered with love!
I love the picture of Teddi and her dao shung mao!
Blessings,
Sarah
Thanks for sharing an opportunity to share!!
LOVE that picture!!!
See you soon!!
Post a Comment