Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Giveaway ~ Last Call

I will be wrapping up the baby shower on Thursday night, October 29th. If you missed the invite the first time around, go here to get the full scoop! If you want to jump in and bless some precious babies and . . . . . . .

be entered in the giveaway for the shower "door prize" then hurry quick! (Why do we call it a "door prize"? Hmmm. Anyone?)



Thank you so much to all of you who have already "attended". Your generous hearts have blessed Morning Star Family Home, and you have blessed my heart as well! Each of you are now entered in the giveaway for the "door prize" . . . which I just so happened to pick out this past weekend!

So what do we have here?



We have --

~ A sweet little book written by Matthew West titled, 101 Thoughtful Ways to Give This Christmas Away! I bought it at Family Christian Store, but I just did a quick search and see that Christian Book Distributors (CBD) has it as well. I bought one to give away and one for myself, it's a sweet little book, creative and inspiring. Take a look, I think you'll like it!

~Along with the book is a Casting Crowns Christmas CD, titled Peace On Earth. It's sure to bring some Christmas cheer to your happy home!

~ Lastly, in this little bundle I have included a bracelet. The silver, tube shaped, sides of the bracelet are inscribed with " . . . and the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13. Fitting I think, for all of you who have "loved on" Lynsay and Bill and their babies at Morning Star.


Thank you, thank you, thank you, to those of you who have joined in to help!

If you haven't given yet, and you desire to do so click here . Scroll down until you see the "donate" button in the left sidebar. (You will see that there are several easy ways you can make your donation.) Be sure to leave me a comment, so that I can enter your name in our giveaway drawing!

For a look at Lynsay's updated list, click here. The items in red, are things that have already been "given". God has blessed this little bloggy shower in a really big way!

Thanks again to those of you who have come alongside me in this effort.

Blessings from my very blessed nest ~

Tina

P.S. I hope to announce the giveaway winner on Friday!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi, I saw you on another comment section and loved your name. Just wanted to say hello and that you have a lovely blog!!