Saturday, November 21, 2009

Prayer Request

There are currently Canadian adoptive families in Uganda waiting to bring home their children. These families have done all of the required paperwork. They have jumped through every hoop, and now there is a problem. A BIG problem. The Canadian government has decided to halt all Visas for children coming home from Uganda. These families are stuck, their waiting children are stuck. There is also a family in Nepal, in the same situation. They need our prayers.

Linny has covered all of the details, including a call to prayer and fasting, over at A Place Called Simplicity. Would you please take a few moments to hop over and read what Linny has shared from her heart? And will you consider committing to pray for these families? I know that if I were in this desperate situation, I would covet every single prayer God's people could lift up.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute." Proverbs 31:8

Please pray.

Blessings from my nest ~

Tina

No comments: