Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday . . . kinda

The wedding came and went, and we didn't get one single picture of my babies dressed up together. I had big plans to do this after the dust settled, but one week later it was time for Ted's surgery . . . then recovery . . . another surgery . . . then school started. I actually made an appointment along in there somewhere for a portrait sitting, and then one of them got sick . . . you get the picture. (Oh that's funny, there were no pictures). Finally this past weekend The Newlys helped me do a photo shoot of The Littles, and here are the results.

As you will see, we had a "little" bit of fun . . .












NO kisses Flit!




Some monkeys . . .



and last, but not least, The Newlys!


~ Thank you Newlys, for helping with
the photography, and the coaching.


Blessings from my smile yourself silly nest ~

Tina

9 comments:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

NO kisses Flit is my favorite! I learned recently at my own photo shoot that 3 is exponentially hard to get a smile and looking the same way than 2 is! Congrats on some fantastic shots with your littles.
Love,
Melissa

Vivian said...

Great pictures my friend!
The Newlys did a great job helping you get that together. I love the look on Flit's face when she looks at Grinner... sigh...

We miss you all!
love,
Alycia

Sarah said...

Adorable! I love the one of them hugging!

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

AWWW MANN!!! I was looking for the jumping pictures.... I guess it got cut along with the picture of Brogan and Fred.

Waitingfaithfully said...

Frankie, I just edited the post to add a jumping picture--What was I thinking? Brogie and Fred (the rock) still didn't make the cut!

:)

Taylor and Frankie Rodriguez said...

No prob, Bob! Thanks for taking ours too! They all turned out so great!
That one of Brogan's "crying" face still makes me LOL everytime! Really!!
Love you!
Taylor

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the addition!

Jenn said...

How cute are these pictures!!! Love them! Looks like y'all had too much fun taking them. :)

Patientlywaiting said...

Love the pictures, Tina! They are just the sweetest together. What a perfect pair, Grinner and Flit! The only thing missing is a creatively covered cast!

Hugs,
Robin