Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy

Anniversary to my beloved!

Twenty seven years ago today
I married my high school sweetheart.

I never could have dreamed the story the Lord
had planned out for us.

It's been an adventure,
to say the least.

We've celebrated in many places --
often with Bry in one place and me in another.

Today, I am in Texas
he is in Florida . . .

but our hearts are knit together
and that's what matters the most.

I like this adventure we're on,
(okay, most of the time I like it).

I love the way the Lord has multiplied our family.
He has blessed us beyond my comprehension.

Thank you Lord for bringing the two of us together.
Thank you for being the Author of the
story of our lives.

Thank you for the tough chapters,
for they have grown us.

Thank you for the chapters of separation,
for they have made our love stronger.

Thank you for the chapters of
births and adoption,
for you have added to our numbers
in the most delightful of ways.

Thank you for grown up Bigs,
and a son-in-love,
and happy Littles.

Thank you for marriage.

Thank you for 27 years of true love!


Happy Anniversary, Bry.
I love you with all my heart.
Always.

Blessings from my nest ~

Tina


7 comments:

Patientlywaiting said...

Happy anniversary, Tina! I too understand the wild ride of military life and of anniversaries spent apart.

Hope you both get a chance to celebrate together very soon!

Hugs,
Robin

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! May God continue to be glorified in your marriage and family for many years to come.

Jennifer O'Cain said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy anniversary!

Bonnie said...

WHOO HOO Tina!! I am thankful for your example of a godly marriage! Thanks for lovin your man with such respect! That spurs me on to do the same with my guy.

What a blessing you are!
Happy Anniversary!!
Bonnie

Amy said...

A week late, and writing through the tears...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful, BLESSED marriage, Tina.

Many many happy returns of the day!

With Much Love and Prayers,
Ame