Monday, May 23, 2011

The Newlys . . .


aren't so "newly" anymore . . .


Fondly remembering the day that my nest
grew by a son-in-love bird.

Happy 2nd Anniversary Taylor & Frankie!

I love the way that your marriage shines

His love

and His light --

Keep it shining!

Love,

Mom
(on behalf of all of us)


Blessings from my nest~

Tina


2 comments:

Vivian said...

Amen and Amen!

Blessings to the not-so-newly wedded, "newlys"!

And to the rest of you too!

love,
Alycia and family

Amy said...

Two years already? How could that be?!

Taylor and Frankie (all of you!) looked so gorgeous and happy in those photographs and to this day I don't believe I have seen a more adorable flower girl and ring bearer than Teddi and Brogan. What a beautiful day!

Many many happy returns of the day for your not so newly wed newlys!!!

Love,
Amy