cousins!
I have three siblings (one sister and two brothers)
and God has blessed each of our families
with "bigs" and "littles".
While many of our friends are beginning to "empty nest"
our nests are jam-packed full of happy little birds . . .
and some middle-sized birds . . .
and our big birds, too!
(Who aren't so into having their pictures taken--
but that's okay, they had their day!)
What a joy it is to get together
and still be surrounded by
such a flurry of fun!
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves--
I love the way they are just cracking
each other up . . .
Girly girls,
with wrists covered in bracelets that
we made together! So fun!
Brady and my beautiful niece Taryn--
representing the "bigs".
Teddi and sweet L, beautiful treasures.
Late night snuggles . . .
and hugs goodbye . . .
carrying one another in our hearts,
until we're silly together once again.
Thank you Lord for the precious gift of family . . .
in all sizes!
Blessings from my nest ~
Tina







1 comment:
such a beautiful family...
Post a Comment