In the U.S. this is the sign for peace, in China the sign for victory. . . tonight they both describe my heart. Our paperwork glitch is resolved! Victory is ours, peace reigns once again.
The CCAA has realized their error. . . our missing money has been found, our Letter of Acceptance has been processed. Hopefully it will leave China by weeks end, and be in the U.S. by next week!
Thank you Lord! Thank you to all who prayed on our behalf, we are so grateful.
We are getting closer sweet girl . . . day by day.
Lord, please keep your hand upon our baby, and help us to get to her as quickly as possible. Keep her healthy and strong, and help her not to be afraid. Bless her nannies and her friends . . . and all the children who wait for families to call their own. Amen
With a thankful heart ~
T~







4 comments:
WOOOOHOOOOO....I am doing the happy dance for you...literally...hehehe...it won't be long now and that precious girl will be in your arms FOREVER!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!!
(((HUGS))),
Kim
Praise God! Wonderful news, and I love the Peace/Victory picture of Teddi...she is a DOLL!
Tina....I'm so glad to hear your glitch was resolved rather quickly! We had the same issue except that CCAA used our money to pay for another family to travel it took a couple of months for our problem to be fixed. To include our agency paying them another payment just so we could be done with it!
Things always work out for a specific reason and in His time. We were able to help another family with their adoption process and meet their daughter due to our delay! So it was well worth it!
I hope you don't mind my bookmarking your blog and following you on to your adorable little sweetie!
Have fun with your travel arrangements and your amazing travel to the beautiful country of China!
God bless,
Laura Solomon
I was so happy to hear that your glitch was resolved. It gives me such hope that maybe our LOA will come in with yours. The wait after seeing our son's sweet face has been the hardest. I know that you understand this completely. Teddi is so CUTE!!! Here is to LOAs and then TAs as quickly as possible! I am adding your blog to my favorites to follow to check in and see how things are going!
Post a Comment