Two years later we went for the repeat . . . baby number two was due on May 13th! Mother's Day that year was on May 8th. Guess who made her appearance just in time? Late in the afternoon, on Saturday, the 7th of May, I heard the words that I had only dared dream, "It's a girl!" Oh how my heart sang that day, and still does, over this my precious daughter!
Life would bring me yet two more boy blessings, one in February and one in March! I love my boys, big and little, with all of my heart . . . and now it is May's turn again . . . to bring me a daughter!
We received a "tentative" travel plan yesterday from our agency. (First we need China to come through with our Travel Approval, and then we need a timely Consulate date . . . but it's do-able!) So here it is . . . if all goes as planned with the tentative schedule we will arrive in China May 11th, on Mother's Day! The following day, May 12th, I will live those precious words again, "It's a girl" . . . as I meet my Teddi for the very first time.
Praying for another May miracle!
He is Able!
Blessings ~
T~







2 comments:
Do you ever feel so blessed that you cannot hold it in any longer?
You are beautiful Tina, inside and out and your love for your Abba Daddy is so evident.
My prayer life has increased exponentially since I have a teen driver--not that she is a poor driver but that I have no control except prayer!!
Help me Jesus!!
May is a good month to be "born." I arrived on the 24th(I say that for Amy's benefit!) :)
Got it Amy??
I'm thrilled for your new adventure! God is already going before you, making the way.
You are blessed beyond measure!
He is faithful,
Bonnie
What a very special mothers day! I am so happy for you. I can't think of a more special time for Teddi to join your family.
Blessings,
Caroline
Isabelle's mom
Post a Comment