Hope to have dress pictures soon . . . Flit was too busy today for such things as trying on new clothes, although mama would have enjoyed it! Imagine dressing a humming bird--enough said!
The Grinner is very excited about the new game too!
Wanted to also share a picture of the gift mama
received from Taylor's Frankie. Isn't it cool?
Count 'em, 1-2-3-4-5! God is in the business of details!
Lastly, my Xiao Xiao and I watched her
"I'm On My Way" video at bedtime tonight.
(What a sweet feeling to be watching it again with my girl on my lap!)
She smiled and clapped, and promptly fell asleep on my lap!
The jet lag monster continues to rear his ugly head around here, other than that we are doing well. The mountain of laundry still waits to be conquered and suitcases continue to spill their contents onto bedroom floors . . . but we are getting to know our girl, and everything else will get done . . . in time.
I await the graduation and homecoming of my firstborn bird at the end of this week. Bryce, we can't wait to see you, it won't be long now!
If the Red Wings will wrap up this third overtime, and win The Cup, we jet laggers can go to bed! Go Wings!!!
Blessings~
Tina







2 comments:
Tina,
Just enjoying so much following the details and watching Teddi enjoying her new life. The 5 little birds in that nest look like something out of a movie!!
So glad Teddi is home.
Steven and Kristy
Tina,
Thanks so much for the blogging tips. E-mailing you was on my list, my ever growing list!!! I am so glad that you are all doing so well. I will check back in when we get home. Your prayers are so appreciated. We are heading to get our littlest Miracle!
Post a Comment