Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Guess Who . . .

is getting ready for VACATION?

Yes indeed, one week from today Flit and Grinner will hit the road for Michigan, along with the rest of us! We are so excited to go "home", and even more excited to introduce our Teddi Xiao Xiao to the rest of her family! In a few short days Grandma (my mama) will do her "all aboard" routine on Amtrak and begin chugging her way from Florida to Michigan as well . . . can't wait to see you Mom! Our other G'mas and G'pas are waiting in Michigan, as well as many aunts, uncles and cousins!! Aunt Dee and Uncle Jay will make their way up from North Carolina for a visit too! We can't wait to see you dear family, it won't be long now!

To my firstborn bird following along in Spokane, it won't be the same without you Bryce. We miss you and wish you were going too, but a working man's gotta do what working men do . . . . work. We love you and we are so very proud of what you do.

Need to stop blogging and get packing . . . I hope to do a couple more posts before we go. Be on the lookout for "Teddi's New Skill", and the debut of our professional family portrait, all seven of us!

Blessings from my nest~

Tina

4 comments:

Margaret M said...

Enjoy!!!!!! Have a wonderful time!

The Ferrill's said...

I know you must be so excited to see your family!!!!!!!!!

Doreen said...

Love watching those 2!!!!!Have a good rest(if you can).


Doreen in Montreal Momto Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan (celebrating 2nd Gotcha Day...TODAY!!!)

Sharon said...

Oh I hope you have a fantastic time!! Such cute shots. She looks so happy and your whole family is beauitful!!

Do you know how to get to the johnsons blog? They are the y only ones I can't get to.

Do you mind if I add you to my list? I will be thinking about you all!!

God Bless!!