Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July . . .

from our newest American citizen!


We celebrate your new life with you Teddi, and we are so very blessed that you are a part of our family.

To our daddy and big brother, we say "Thank you" for protecting our freedom everyday. To all who have served, and especially to those who are currently serving in harms way, "Thank you" from the bottom of our very free hearts!

Blessings from my thankful nest!

Tina

Thank you also to our dear neighbor Miss Robin for Teddi's adorable Miss Independence outfit! Miss Robin and her family are waiting to bring their sweet Claire home, and their wait is growing short. They leave for China very soon! The next time you see Teddi in this outfit she will have her new friend Claire beside her in the matching outfit! We are waiting on you Claire, with open hearts!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

What a happy day for our newest citizens huh? Your pal Van sends his love and we are so enjoying following your blog now that you are home! Love and thanks to your family for our freedom on this special day!
Happy 4th.
Tracey, Scott and Van

Kim said...

Teddi is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Teddi, Max says Happy 4th to you.

I would like say a big thanks to Dad and big brother for serving our country. I salute you both!!

Kim

The Ferrill's said...

Happy Fourth! I have enjoyed catching up on all your posts! Teddi is adorable in red, white and blue! She's adorable in EVERY color! ;)
What a trooper she is to have lasted through a six hour doctor appt. with smiles no less! It sounds a lot like Quan's first appointment, seeing lots of specialists. He got tubes during his palate surgery and it has been great. His hearing was muffled but after the tubes he passed the hearing test with flying colors! The palate surgery will come and go before you know it, and I know Teddi will do wonderfully! We only had a one night stay in the hospital and then Quan was back to his trucks the next day! ;)
All your pictures are so fun...I love the dress up ones you posted a few posts ago!
Also...yay for a trip by yourself to Target! ;)
And...thank you to your boys for their service to our country. God bless you all!

Sharon said...

So glad you found us so we could find you!! Its a BIgay for you witrh your servie men!! We are still loving the sandles.

Lisa said...

I love fireworks. And I love watching kids watch fireworks. But I will never forgot seeing Teddi see fireworks on her first 4th! She was so bright eyed and excited! The expression on her face had freedom written all over it! Welcome home little American girl!