. . . to tell you that things have been a little hectic around here lately and she misses y'all. She's going to work on a new post and some more pictures reeeeeeeeal soon--hopefully by tomorrow!
For now she wants to say thank you to everyone for checkin' in on us!
Ya'll come back now ya hear?
Love from our "tryin' real hard to love one another" nest!Brogie, a.k.a. The Grinner







7 comments:
Oh Tina! I love the Grinner's picture!!! I, too, am sooo behind on my posting. Yikes!
I'm trying to catch up with my bloggy friends. Teddi looks just beautiful in the picture on the
4th of July post. What a sweetie.
Sending you hugs from our own crazy and hectic nest...
Love,
Ohilda
Tina you crack me up....this is the cutest post I have ever seen. You have quite the wit! I love it....you always bring a smile or giggle my way. Thanks for letting me know everything is A-Okay...I have been checking your blog multiple times daily. I do miss you girly!!
Kim
Tina you crack me up....this is the cutest post I have ever seen. You have quite the wit! I love it....you always bring a smile or giggle my way. Thanks for letting me know everything is A-Okay...I have been checking your blog multiple times daily. I do miss you girly!!
Kim
WOW...how did that happen...it posted twice...I guess that just confirms how much you have been missed!
Kim
Glad everything's ok. Like Kim, I've been checking regularly. I know things are getting really exciting in the neighborhood now. Give Robin lots of hugs for me!!!
I'll watch for new pics soon.
Melissa
Oh I can relate! I have one of those nests from time to time too! ;)
Love the cowboy pic!
Tina,
You are too funny! Love the picture and post! It made me smile as I sit here waiting for the FedEx guy to deliver the last of our paperwork we need to take to China with us. Thanks for the blogger help (it worked!).
Robin
Post a Comment