Thursday, July 17, 2008

Return of The Stylist

Flit's fashion stylist returned a couple of days ago, this time it was for a total makeover. As I was putting on my make-up (and taking pictures of course) this is what transpired across the way. It all started with a few hair clips --

The fun begins . . . with the

grinning stylist still wearing his p.j.s.



Hold on tight Flit, this is a tricky one!



Rummaging for more supplies . . .

now you see why Flit looks taller than her stylist!


The ever patient Flit, poses for a preview . . .



back to work.



Admiring The Grinner's work . . .

right side . . .
left side . . .



Time out, to style the baby . . .


They've now added a few stand-out pieces to Flit's attire.

"These sticky earrings should be the perfect finishing touch!"


Beautiful, head to . . .

toe!

As I said two posts back, this brother sister team is a match made in heaven. They did have one little "bump" in their relationship yesterday . . . They were running around the living room holding hands (acting crazy) while I was out of the room, but within earshot. Brogan decided to run and flop on the couch while still holding Teddi's hand . . . it was all good until Brogie hit the couch and Teddi missed it. She hit the hardwood floor instead, and bit her lip hard. Brogan then delivered his bleeding sister to me, still holding hands. He explained what had happened as I went through several wet paper towels waiting for the bleeding to stop. Bryan had just gone back to work after being home for lunch and through her tears Teddi signed "phone" and said, "Baba"--I'm not sure if she wanted Baba to know that she was hurt, or if she wanted to tattle on her brother! Once she recovered, she told me the story using Brogan's name and several hand motions. She retold the story several time throughout the day, using the same upset motions each and every time! At her request we called Baba, and Baba got the same story over the phone. She is definitely learning how to get her point across!

I'm happy to report that they are still hugging one another's necks, no harm done-- not counting the lip owie! Today was a better day!

Blessings ~

Tina

P.S. Thank you blogger friends for your encouragement on the post below. . . you all did my heart much good.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Soooooo cute! What a blessing it is to see your two littlest birdies love on each other so well.

Kim said...

PRECIOUS....so precious that it nearly makes me cry. They are having so much fun.

What will those 2 come up with next....I can't wait to see. I'm sure it will be good!

Have a great weekend!

Love you,
Kim

Sue Huber said...

I think that the Grinner ran out of hair on this project!! Actually - I'm also amazed at the amount of accessories Flit has already accumulated. Such a flair for fashion!
Truly adorable - both of them!
Sue

Margaret M said...

I am smiling so big after catching up with this post!!!! I love Teddi's hair!

Ohilda said...

Tina,

Isn't God faithful in delivering His promises? I just love how he perfectly matches our children with our families. It blows me away at times.

Your two youngest sweeties are adorable. I could so see Anna Grace wanting to call Daddy to either tattle or report an owie. Girls! Heh!!

I also love the picture of Brogan and Teddi with the head full of bows. Something to treasure forever.

Much love...

Ohilda