Her stylist thinks that pretty much everything in Miss Theadora's dress-up box should be worn together . . . Ladybug wings, grass skirt, tutu, tiara, flower halo, leis (several in varying colors), and Cinderella shoes! Musn't forget the ladybug bag, or the hand mirror to admire yourself!
If they run shy on accesories, there is always the make-believe box owned by the stylist himself . . . perfect for transforming a hula princess into a bucuneer beauty, complete with hook!
Don't forget the oversized sunglasses for that Hollywood look!
(Note the tiara hanging off the side)
Miss Theadora escorted by her stylist, The Grinner himsef!
Once in awhile The Grinner gets in on the action.
(His mama thinks he is an Incredible big brother!)
One more pose for the formal close-up!
When "dressing down" it's best to go just for the
ladybug wings, creating a more informal look . . .
'til they meet again . . .
Blessings from my well dressed nest . . .
Tina







4 comments:
LOL...LOL...I LOVE it!!...I bet this is a dream come true for you...the 2 playing together like that. What wonderful creative play! This really warms my heart thinking of the day that Max and Lulu will play together like that. I love the Incredibles costume that the Grinner is wearing. I thought just the other day that I needed buy Max some "boy" dress up clothes.
Where did you get the Leggo table...I have been looking for one?
Have a blessed day my friend,
Kim
Lucky for Teddi to have her own stylist!!! When I took my boy to see Elaina's house the first time this past week she dressed HIM as a princess, giggling, and even made up a cute anthem for him. You could see him wondering if he should be in such attire when she announced, "it's for both boys and girls," buying herself more time to adorn him. Later he said he liked dressing up but didn't want to be a girl. The crown he didn't seem to mind at first he reported hurt his head. Such a royal pain! My husband was dissapointed I didn't get pictures of it to torture our son with them later. I told Liam we would get her back by dressing her as a knight or pirate next time she comes over (no tutus for her here 'though. The pirate hat and tutu ROCKS!) Good thing Elaina doesn't own a make-up kit, yet. I'm not sure if he would have ever recovered from that! Sorry we missed you on Wednesday. It was the last day of swimming lessons.
my favorite is the fifth pic! kathy likes the pirate one! :D
Hi Tina,
I tried to email you, but don't know if it went through...anyway,
I found your blog through my friends' (and neighbors') blog, The Ferrills. I noticed you were in Texas. My husband and I will soon be be moving to Austin, Texas and, I was wondering if you live near there? We have three children, all adopted from China. Two of our children are cleft-affected. I was thinking it would be so great to meet another adoptive Mom from the Austin area.
If you get a chance to write, here is my email address:
jlmerriman@alltel.net
Congratulations on your recent adoption! Teddi is beautiful and looks like she is enjoying family life.
Hope to talk to you soon!
Jan :-)
Post a Comment