many dear friends who had been waiting and praying for her.
After a 5:30 wake-up and 11:00 a.m. service
(in which she did a fair amount of flitting),
she was wiped out--so was her mama!
(Actually she wasn't really still, which is why the shot is a bit blurry!)
Yesterday's firsts . . .
Teddi Xiao Xiao, Duplo Tower Builder Extraordinaire!
"Hello Mr. Potato Head, how do you feel about chicken feet?"

My Cutie Patootie, in her ladybug sutie!
Teddi Xiao Xiao, Duplo Tower Builder Extraordinaire!
Pool play "bearing arms", ya gotta love brothers!
All in all a very good day . . .
Church was a little on the wild side, that will take time. During praise and worship she was great, she loves music. During quiet time . . . lets just say her quiet time needs a little fine tuning--we'll work on that! We made a trip to Target tonight and did a little shopping. We had to get Teddi and Brogan o-u-t in order to keep them awake for a bit before bedtime. Teddi got new Dora sippy cups, and she is ever so proud! She also picked out a little gift for her waiting friend Claire (but it's a secret . . . 'cause Claire's mama might be reading!)
Our communication gets better everyday. Teddi can now do the signs for more, drink, eat, please, thank you, shoes, cat and dog. I am so proud of her! This morning (bleary-eyed at 5:25) I handed her hungry little self a slice of bread (it's the American equivalent of Dim Sum at 5:25 in the morning--right?) As I handed her the bread she took it and hollered something while flailing her free hand towards the living room (where brother was). I handed her another slice of bread (the new Dim Sum) and she proudly ran and handed it to The Grinner! The Grinner responded sleepily with, "I wanted something else besides bread." So I graciously let him know that it was really Dim Sum. He ate it.
Yes, all in all, a very good jet laggin' kinda day!
Blessings from the nest that needs some rest!
Tina







2 comments:
I was wondering how y'all were doing with jet lag. Y'all looked great on Saturday morning. I was so excited to meet Teddi girl! Gary and I really wanted to give her a big squeeze but we restrained ourselves because we didn't want to scare her. She is beautiful and we are so happy for you! Brianna was not happy that she wasn't home when you came over. We may pop over in the afternoon so she can meet your new bird!
Love,
R. Haines
Awww...jet lag does kick your butt, huh?
So glad to see that your sweetie is adjusting so well and that Brogan is being such an awesome big brother.
Kai was like that with Anna Grace and to this day, (although they do fight) they are the best of friends!
Hugs!!!
Ohilda
Post a Comment