in America . . .
Teddi made her first visit to storytime at the library yesterday, it wasn't until I got home and looked at my pictures that I noticed the book so appropriately placed in the little reading gazebo just above her sweet head.

Absorbing the scenes and doing a little coloring after the stories . . . Oddly enough one of the stories was titled, "The Very Lazy Ladybug". Perhaps the ladybug isn't lazy, maybe she's just jet lagged, they do an awful lot of flying you know . . . just something to consider.

Another present . . . yes, a girl could get use to this. Teddi was ever so proud of the bag and spent much time carrying it around yesterday. Thank you dear friends Marrin and Jake for the new signing dvd--it's sure to be a hit!

Big brother gives bubble gun instructions, he is ever so patient with his new little sister. Brogie, my grinner, mama is so proud of you! Teddi Xiao Xiao is blessed to have you for a teacher.

Teddi's turn . . . let the bubbles begin!
One little girl, taking in life in America, one sweet step at a time!
Mama loves you Teddi, and I am so happy you are home sweet girl. So very, very, happy!
Blessings~
Tina
A note:
Bry and Brady just left for the airport (4:45 a.m.), they are headed for Spokane for Bryce's graduation. We were finally able to talk to Bryce yesterday, he was preparing his beret for graduation . . . and he was flyin' high, despite a wearying week of surviving!
Bryce,
Words cannot express how very proud I am of you. My "proud meter" is over the top! I so wish I could be there for your graduation, but life as it is does not allow . . . My heart is on it's way to Spokane with your daddy and brother, and in three days when you get home, I will hug your neck, my grown-up, free flying, getting ready to graduate bird!
I love you! Mom
1 comment:
Oh my Tina...I am just drinking in the cuteness!!! Teddi is BEAUTIFUL and your pictures are INCREDIBLE!!! Okay, first of all did you get those shoes in China??? I MUST get a pair for Lulu. I am so glad you posted a photo with Teddi wearing the little white top. It is EXACTLY how I pictured Lulu wearing it. What sizes are her tops that we alike have....can you tell me her height and weight? Where did you get her little cropped jeans, size and brand?
The shoes...plus the socks...plus the top...plus the bow...plus the ladybug bag...plus the precious haircut and best of all, plus the adorable little girl = PERFECTION!!!
Will you email and fill me in on all of my 20 questions....okay 20 is being conservative :-)
blessedmom25@yahoo.com
The first top I am showing on Lulu's blog I got at a resale shop for $2.
A BIG TX size ((HUG)) for my TX buddy,
Kim
Post a Comment