Monday, May 12, 2008

Audrey Hai Ping . . .

has her family! Her mama, Steph, says that she did beautifully on her Gotcha Day. Audrey said, (through the translator), that Abbie is the little sister she's always wanted! Look at how their sweet little hands are intertwined in the picture! God is good!

Congratulations Johnson Family! We can not wait to meet you in Guangzhou!





Ms. Zhong (the orphanage director), Brian, Audrey Hai Ping, Abbie, Steph, and a caretaker?

And on a second happy note, Steph has blessed us today with new pictures of our sweet Teddi with her Hai Ping! Steph has not visited the orphanage yet, so I am assuming that Hai Ping brought these pictures with her on Gotcha Day.


Zhu Fu Xiao and Zhu Hai Ping
Teddi & Audrey
Look at the big girl haircut our Miss Teddi has!

What a blessing to have received these precious new photos of our girl! Six more days until I have her in my arms.

Blessings~

Tina

3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

What a blessing! Your Teddi is SO beautiful! I'm so happy to see that family have such a happy gotcha day, too!
I love the pics of Teddi's room...so sweet! She's going to feel so loved and so special! Great job! ;)
We are praying for the people of China...

Margaret M said...

Teddi is soooo Beautiful!!!! So happy for you! I know how wonderful it is to recieve the pictures!! What a blessing!

Tracy said...

More pictures of sweet Teddi...absolutely precious! I bet you've studied those sweet little toes. I can't wait to see her in your arms!

Tracy
(are you all finished packing???)