We are packed and almost on our way. Thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support as we begin the final stage of our journey to our daughter.
We carry all of you with us in our hearts!
We carry all of you with us in our hearts!
Yes indeed baby bird, "I am your Mother!
Next stop China!
Love and blessings~
T~







6 comments:
Praying for you as you fly away to scoop up your baby bird (FINALLY)! Tracy
You're on the way!! We are praying you along--every flight! Blessings for this special trip, my dear dear friend! Melissa
I am as antsy as a cat on hot coals today for you and that Phil Collins song is STUCK in my head! I'll probably sing it for the next 25 hours until you and your flock land safely. We're so excited for you we can't stand it! I hope you'll sleep on the plane - so many nights this week you've been up til 3:00 a.m. posting and blogging. Just have the best time enjoying this wonderful trip full of purpose and passion.
Sue
WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! We're definitely with ya in sprit, my friend. I am GIDDY with excitement.
God is holding your entire family in the palm of His hand as he unites you with your sweet angel.
Safe travels and lots of love...
Ohilda
I love this book...can't wait to see your newest bird safely in her momma's arms!!!!!!!!!
let the Teddi lovin begin!!!!!!
Doreen in Montreal proud Mom to
Faith Jiangxi& Mia Sichuan
Post a Comment