Quick post to see if I can really do this from China!!
We are here in our room at the Victory Hotel (in Guangzhou) the hotel is beautiful! It's 1:00 a.m. China time so we weren't able to see much on the drive from the airport, but we are oh so happy to be in our daughter's country!
Our trip went smoothly, the only glitch being at our home airport in San Antonio, where we had to RUN to make the gate . . . A combination of poor time management, wet roads, construction (which caused a missed exit) and a little trouble with Continental and Northwest working together on our baggage. Long story short, we made it on the plane with minutes to spare and and the rest of the trip was smooooth! We were also able to sit together for every flight . . . many answered prayers!
I am going to try and post this little bit for now . . . and will add more later. I need to get some sleep!
We are only about 39 hours away from meeting our sweet Teddi!
Blessings from China, woooohoooo!
Tina
Protected: Pieter’s first house guest in England
9 months ago







3 comments:
Tina Marie Kruse (Winder)
Man I would have had to punch you in the gut if Teddi had to wait an extra week just cause you can't get to the plane on time.:)
Somethings never change, remember when we made you chase the car every morning cause you were going to make us late for school!
Just kiddin'
praising Him the moment is almost here. Whisper in her ear, "Aunt Ame loves you", as soon as you can:)
Hugs to you all,
Auntie Ame
Hey All!
This is my second attempt at this, so please forgive me if you get two just alike! I am so happy that you are there! It is just so exciting! I have told everyone that I know your story. Please whisper in Teddi's ear, "Aunt Jod loves you!" as soon as you can, or right after you tell her that Aunt Ame loves her! We will be praising Jesus tomorrow in church for His goodness and for giving you your heart's desire! God is soooo good!
Bunches of Love!
Jodi
Woohoo! We are praising God for your safe trip. All day yesterday I kept thinking about you and wondering where you were in your trip. I hope you were able to get some rest. Can't wait to hear all about Gotcha Day! Take care and God Bless!
R. Haines
Post a Comment