Brogan has lovingly helped prepare a space for his new roomate -- his beloved Teddi girl! Hopefully he won't change his mind when she comes home and decides to remodel. The two of them will share a room for the time being, as the rest of this nest is occupied with bigger birds!
We are ready . . .
topped off with Panda bears,
and a ladybug -- the Chinese adoption mascot!
God cares for you, my baby bird!
in the same basket that big sister's babies used to sleep in!
A big ladybug blankie, a little ladybug blankie, and a cozy bath towel
all creatively made by Grandma Winder. A third lil' ladybug blankie,
(monogramed with Fu Xiao), made it's way to China last February
in Teddi's care package! Thank you Grandma for the
love sewn into everything you make!
(monogramed with Fu Xiao), made it's way to China last February
in Teddi's care package! Thank you Grandma for the
love sewn into everything you make!
I also want to add a Zhuhai update . . .
As I have mentioned before, eleven older girls began leaving Zhuahi SWI (Social Welfare Institute) last November. One by one the girls have bravely left behind all they have ever known in China, for the promise of becoming part of a family in America. As I write this tonight, the last of the eleven, Audrey Hai Ping (age ten), is meeting her family in China. Her new mama,Steph, dad Brian, and seven year old sister Abbie, are there to welcome her with open arms! Three little brothers await their sister's homecoming in Michigan.
In a few days we will join Audrey Hai Ping, and her new family, in China! We will all be staying in the same hotel (The Victory). Steph and I have been part of the same Zhuhai Yahoo Group, for months now . . . waiting for our daughters together. I am so blessed that our trips are going to overlap!
In one week, I will welcome my own Zhuhai Girl, into my open arms!
We're ready Teddi!
Blessings~
T~







No comments:
Post a Comment