Friday, May 9, 2008

Countdown to Teddi!

One week from today we will be on our way to China! This is the scene on our dining room wall . . .

There is a ladybug sticker over Guangzhou, where we will be staying. Teddi will be traveling to us from Zhuhai City, on the South China Sea (about a three hour drive), on Monday, May 19th. We are scheduled to meet her at the Civil Affairs Office in Guangzhou, at 4:00 p.m. I must say I have never had a "due date" quite that exact before!

It's almost your turn Xiao Xiao! Very, very soon you will have a family to call your own! We love you baby girl, and we are praying for Jesus to hold you close and help you not to be afraid. All our love to you sweet girl. Love, Mama



Blessings ~

Tina




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness...that is my absolute favorite picture of Teddi! She is so, so adorable, and very soon you'll be kissing those sweet cheeks :o)! I'm praying for you as you count down to TAKE OFF! Love ~ Tracy