Monday, May 12, 2008

Please Pray

Please pray for China, specifically Sichaun Province, they have suffered a devastating earthquake. Reports are saying nearly 9,000 people have died, including many school children.

Father God,
We lift up China and her people to you. Lord please bring comfort where there has been loss, and aid where there is desperate need. Be with the injured Lord and bring healing. Send rescuers to those who may still be trapped. God surround this place with your angels. We do not understand these things, but we do know that You are an unchanging and loving God. We lift up a hurting nation, and we ask You to shine your mercy upon them. I thank you Lord that Teddi was far away from the devastation, and that she is safe. Please be with those who suffer.


In Jesus name, Amen

1 comment:

Margaret M said...

Tina,

I am praying with you tonight! I am praying that many more survivors are found soon!!! It is so heartbreaking!