
I feel as though time is ticking away as we wait for our Travel Approval to arrive. I'm still holding out hope for a Mother's Day arrival in China, but we need our TA before we can move forward. We know it's on its way, and we hope that tomorrow it will arrive at our agency in Port Angeles, Washington. As soon as our coordinator, Ky, has it in her hands then she can schedule our Consulate date and we can get this show on the road, or shall I say in the air?
As I write I am reminded of a scripture that one of my Zhuhai Group friends shared with me as I waited impatiently for our LOA to arrive . . .
Psalm 31:15 says "My times are in His hand."
Interestingly enough this is what my little daily calender had to say today, on the very same subject --
"The fruit of our placing all things in His hands is the presence of His abiding peace in our hearts." Hannah Whitall Smith
So over and over again today, as the clock ticks, I have had to remind myself to let go, and put it back in my Father's hands. He is ABLE! As I place it in His hands, His peace fills my heart. Does that mean I leave it in His hands? Oh, I'm trying . .. when I find myself worrying, it is because I am trying to make things happen on my own . . . I've taken it from His hands . . . so I put it back again. The joy is that I know my Father understands my impatience, after all He made me . . . and He gave me this mama's heart that so longs to meet my girl. He knows that the ticking minutes are hard for me, but His timing is perfect, and I must trust that. So trust I will . . .
My times are in Your hands Lord!
Blessings~
T~
Thank you to my blogger friends who have left me the most encouraging and inspiring comments, what a joy to have your love and support on this journey! And to all of you following along, family and friends alike, I am blessed. Start packing your bags, this show is about to hit the skies!
Photo courtesy of Flickr: Creative Commons







1 comment:
I love your blog! sorry I never wrote you back...but you and your family are in my prayer!!
Post a Comment