Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Teddi's Coming Home!

Packing was getting dull, so Taylor and I took a little time out to be creative, here is our first attempt at a slideshow. Actually this is our first, second, third, fourth . . . you get the picture . . . it took us awhile . . . but we did it!

Two more days until we leave! We depart San Antonio Friday morning at 5:45!

Our girl is finally coming home! Yesterday the quote on my daily calender said this --

"A joy that is shared is a joy made double." English Proverb

Thank you for sharing our joy!

Blessings ~

Tina


7 comments:

Sue Huber said...

Tina, Sweetie, this is your best post yet. I am in awe of the amazing job you Winder girls did on this video. It should come with a tissue warning though --- I started out as a giant goose bump and by the end of it I was simply blubbering - happy, heartfelt blubbers. The song has so much more meaning now. Look at you, mother bird / blogger extraordinaire / teacher and inspiration to us all / lovely friend (I could go on, but you'll have to get that head inside the aircraft!). Our hearts and prayers go with you.
Love,
The Huber Family

Anonymous said...

Tina,
I have really enjoyed your blogging...but, I LOVE your slideshow.It brought tears to my eyes. You are amazing. Yes, she is coming home. You have been so positive and up lifting during this long wait. Your wait ending means mine is getting closer to the end. I love Teddi's new room. You have inspired me to do a little redecorating in my house! I am so happy for you.
Love
Caroline

Patientlywaiting said...

Tina,

I love the slideshow. It does need to come with a kleenex warning though. You really do have a gift for writing. I am so happy for you and excited to follow your journey to Teddi. I'm glad God made us neighbors!
Love,
R. Haines

Vivian said...

Tina,

What a blessing! Sophie said, "can we do this when we get our baby?" She has already decided that we are definitely getting her. I hope that she isn't disappointed.
Blessings to you, my sweet friend!
Praying for your journey!
Love,
Alycia

Ohilda said...

I love it!!!! Great job with the video! I had chills hearing the song and thinking back to the fact that a year ago our own little bird was on her way.

Tina, I can't express how happy I am that your sweetie is FINALLY coming home. The Lord has blessed me by knowing you.

Hugs!

Ohilda

Margaret M said...

She's coming home! Those are some of the most beautiful words in the English language. I am so happy and excited for you. I will be watching the blog and praying for you and Teddi. I so hope that she has an easy transition. Woo Hoo...SHE IS COMING HOME!

The Ferrill's said...

Oh what a great video and I love that song! And in just a few hours you ARE on your way! I am praying for your family and can't wait to see that first post from China!