Sunday, May 18, 2008

We have our littlest bird!!!!!!!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

We have our girl, and she is beautiful, and happy! She smiled at us, and greeted everyone, with a little prompting from Ms. Zhong, the orphanage director. I took out her baby doll and Magna Doodle and showed them to her, and we began to play, until eventually she let me pick her up and snuggle on her!

We had to do some paperwork, and she continued to happily play with Brogan and eat her snacks. She cried when we walked away from Ms. Zhong (as did I) and she really let loose on the elevator--heartbreaking. By the time we went seven floors and walked outside she stopped.

Just now riding back to the hotel she shared her snacks with me, and let me kiss on her. She loves Brogan, and they are playing ball as I type, and she is laughing! God is so good!!!

She is so darn cute! One last thing . . . she came to us wearing a little pink skirt, and white tank top, over the tank top is a little denim shirt . . . and on the denim shirt collar is embroidered a tiny "Teddi Bear"! God has wrapped up His Teddi promise--My heart is so full!!!

More later, I need to go play with my girl!!!

Love you all. Enjoy the pictures!

Blessings~

T













13 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh joy, joy, joy...PURE JOY!! You all look beautiful and perfect together! Teddi is absolutely precious! I love that she had a little "Teddi" bear on her shirt...praise you Lord for promises fulfilled!

Praying for you all as you adjust to being a family of seven!

Love from TX (very early in TX) ~ Tracy

Sue Huber said...

A true princess in her princess shoes. 'Joy' doesn't even begin to describe it does it? Congratulations on everything!
Love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Tina, She's beautiful! What an example you are to me of your long waiting for your little girl. Thanks for posting even as you are receiving your blessing from God. We love you, dear friend!
Melissa

Jill W said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! God is good!

Patientlywaiting said...

Tina, She is beautiful! We are so happy for you. We continue to pray for a smooth transition. God is good! You look perfect together!
Love,
R. Haines

The Ferrill's said...

She is so beautiful and I am praising God with you!!!! I will continue to pray for a smooth transition for your little precious Teddi and all of you!
The pics are wonderful....enjoy your girl!

Kim said...

I am sitting here with tear filled eyes, PRAISING GOD!!!! She is ADORABLE!! Is God AWESOME or what!!!!

Only God could orchestrate something so perfect and beautiful as the teddi-bear on her shirt.

Praying for a smooth and easy transition.

I'll keep checking back...have fun with your girl.

Much love from Texas,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Tin and All!
She is precious! I can't imagine how you must feel, because tears run down my cheeks as I type! We are so happy for all of you! Enjoy your time together! Our joy overflows and we praise our Heavenly Father for His gift!
Love you guys!
Jodi

Cindy said...

Congrats!
Teddi is beyond adorable!
God has His hand on your family, what a blessing, thanks for sharing your joy!

Ohilda said...

ALL GLORY AND PRAISE TO OUR GOD!
How awesome that Teddi is transitioning so well. She is beautiful.

Take in every second of these first few days with your new angel. Time will pass so quickly and before you know it, she'll be running around at home.

Big hugs to you my dear friend.

Ohilda

Margaret M said...

I am crying sweet tears of joy for you and Teddi. I love the story of her outfit and how perfectly that all fits into the story of how this little bird found her family. AMAZING!!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to follow the rest of your journey!

Anonymous said...

What a little princess she is...Grace and Madeline are hoping Isabelle arrives with beautiful shoes like Teddi! Madeline always notices the shoes first! Oh, happy day. Can't wait to see what today bring...more photos please!
Love to you all...
Caroline
waiting for sweet Isabelle

Anonymous said...

Love to all,
Congrats, she is beautiful and blessed to have found such a wonderful family. I'm with you in heart and spirit!! All my love-Jan